|"10x003 - Baby Food"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 273|
|Upload date:||April 11, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#272: Safety vests|
|Next Episode:||#274: Air bag (Hyundai)|
- The brand of baby food the guys used was Beech-Nut. The flavor was, of course, tender, sweet peas.
- In Jon's second adventure vlog about filming season 10, he showed footage of going to Wal-Mart to pick up some last-minute items to use for experiments. For the final item, Jory chose the baby food, because he wanted to see it explode everywhere and be like puking from The Exorcist. This is why both he and Riley quoted The Exorcist in the bloopers.
- Also in the vlog, Jory said he wanted to buy two jars of baby food so they could microwave one open and one closed. And they ended up doing just that.
- During the season 10 filming live show on Ustream, the fans were originally going to get to see the first four experiments filmed, ending with the air bag. However, when the baby food episode started filming, the guys discovered that they needed to recharge their camera batteries. So, the live show ended early, and the audience did not get to see what happened to the baby food.
- Jory: Today, we'll be microwaving Cameron, McCartney, McQueen, and the Sarkomutants! Baby food! Hey, Riley, what's your favorite vegetable?
Riley: Baby peas! (to Jory) You're my microwave ash.
- Jory: [Rapunzel's] golden locks of hair are no longer...
Riley: They got burnt!
Jon: No, they're jet black, charred, from the remains of the safety vests!
- Jon: Let's stop it at 5 [minutes], guys. Speaking of Five Guys, they have some great baby burgers!