|"10x005 - Playlist Live Special"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 275|
|Upload date:||April 18, 2011|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#274: Air bag (Hyundai)|
|Next Episode:||#276: Hookah|
The Playlist Live Special will be the fifth episode of season 10. For the experiment, 10 Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils were microwaved. It was filmed live in Orlando, Florida on Sunday, March 27, 2011. The guys performed in the crystal ballroom of the Marriott where the convention was held. For this experiment, Jory called his lab the Jory Caron Crystal Ballroom. Following the episode will be the continuation of season 10 episodes that were filmed in the JCML 3.5 the weekend of March 16, 2011.
- Riley's "let's Ticond-a-do-it" comment was a reference to Jory's intro in the original pencil episode, #97.
- Jory and Riley built Fort Ticonderoga out of the pencils inside Felicia.
- Riley suggested the name Felicia, and Jory liked it because of how it sounds like "fellatio."
- With Felicia as a Sharp Carousel microwave in season 10 this brand became the only one to feature in every season of the microwave show.
- Jon incorporated footage of the event that fans in the audience took with their various cameras.
- Felicia did not get an official retirement montage for the same reason Justine didn't get one. Which is because... Jon doesn't know, honestly.
- Instead of a tin foil shield, Jory protected his nuts from roasting by usng a pie plate shield.
- This is the first "sketchy" verdict.
- Jon wrote "sketchy" in red, indicating it was a bad idea, even though the majority of the audience applauded for "good idea." Jon said he felt it was a bad idea for catching fire and almost setting off the Marriott sprinklers.
- Jon added a 19-second "Jory freak-out" blooper to this video.
- Jon: (about Felicia) I like this! This is a tricky little microwave! She has the buttons up on top! I like it there!
- Jory: We should DRAW our conclusion!
Riley: You want to draw our conclusion? What LED you to that decision?
- Jon: But, Jory, you're the official microwaver.
Jory: I am! I'm gonna call it here.
Jon: What's your decision?
Jory: I think it's a SKETCHY idea!