|"10x006 - Hookah"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 276|
|Upload date:||April 20, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#275: Playlist Live Special (10 pencils)|
|Next Episode:||#277: Easter basket, chocolate bunny, and Peeps|
- Jon uploaded this video twice. On his Twitter he explained his original post erroneously declared Rapunzel to be retired. It was a great mistake. In the next episode Rapunzel was retired.
- The original video (the one with the incorrect Rapunzel retirement montage) was 4:56 in length. When Jon went back to re-edit it, he purposely shortened the video to be 4:20. Part of the footage that was cut out was Jon asking Jory when he could have possibly gotten messages from fans about giving away the hookah instead of microwaving it. Jory said that he got a ton of messages just in the 24 hours since they had put up the live show.
- This is the only video to have its upload date, video length, and microwaving time all be the same number.
- Apparently, hookahs are used mostly for flavored tobacco and not marijuana. But either way, this episode cemented the fact that Rapunzel has major substance abuse issues.
- Riley: (in stoned voice) I think I'm a little lost! (laughs giddily)
- Jon: (chanting) Ooga-chucka, ooga-ooga-hookah-chucka! Hookah-hookah-hookah-chucka!
- Jon: If we were high, would this be more entertaining? Or would it still be incredibly boring?
- Riley: I don't understand! Why isn't nothing happening?
Jon: Oh, I'm sorry. I'll have to grip harder!