|"10x007 - Easter Bunny"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 277|
|Upload date:||April 25, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#276: Hookah|
|Next Episode:||#278: Carrot|
- This video ended with Jory announcing Rapunzel was too dark on her inside, so she would be retired. Her retirement montage immediately followed after.
- Rapunzel is also the first microwave to have been retired with all "bad idea" verdicts (again, not counting the special performance microwaves).
- MicroKnight timmis5 wrote a hilarious comment on the video regarding Rapunzel and her performance: "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your fans... Oh, sh*t, you already did that..."
- Jon chose 3:33 for the time, because Jesus was resurrected three days after he died on the cross.
- It is really a shame that Saint Margaret II was not around to do this episode. A resurrecting, holy microwave would have been perfect to have done the Easter special. However: Saint Margaret II features in the introduction sequence of season 10 and also in this episode this segment passed.
- Jory and Riley both eat part of the chocolate bunny after it has been inside Rapunzel.
- Jory's favorite part about Easter is Cadbury creme eggs.
- Jory: [Rapunzel] is black on the inside, but who really cares about the inside?
Jon: But she has a cream filling!
- Jory: Is [the chocolate bunny] a "he" or a "she"? (to Riley) Can you check?
Jon: Definitely a "she"! Anything you can bite into is a she!
- Jory: (to Riley) What part's okay to eat? Are you sure? (takes bite of bunny) No! No, it's not!