|"10x010 - Acer tablet computer"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 280|
|Upload date:||May 4, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain|
|Previous Episode:||#279: Mannequin head|
|Next Episode:||#281: Bag of chips (large)|
- Since the guys couldn't afford an iPad to burn and weren't given an iPad via donations, they decided to use an Acer tablet to represent microwaving a makeshift iPad.
- Jon asks Jory during the safety speech how much safer the JCML 3.5 is than the JCML 3.0/3.1, but Jory never gives an answer.
- If Jon were given an iPad, he'd sell it to somebody and use the money to get a Motorola Xoom.
- Jory forgets Gabrielle's name for some reason. While trying to guess her name, he kept saying a "Gr" sound. Riley teased Jory and said he was saying "Greg," but Jory was probably thinking of good ol' Gretchen, the little sister of Helga and Olga.
- Jon predicts that, in five years from now, computers are going to look just like the protective hardcover screen that came off of the tablet.
- Riley: (about broken keyboard on tablet) Portable! iPad! Apple!
Jory: Wireless! (rips off keyboard from tablet)
- Jon: (in computer robotic voice) I have done nothing but search for your pornography videos whenever you requested it! Why have you done this?!
- Jory: We should call Tech Support, and they'll be, like, "Well, is it plugged in?" Uh, well, the microwave is!
- Riley: A tablet- it's an ablet in a tablet!
Jory: "Ablet"?! So, what's an "ablet"?!