|"10x013 - Simon Says"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 283|
|Upload date:||May 16, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jory Caron|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#282: Make-Up|
|Next Episode:||#284: Sega Genesis 3 and Atari game|
- The first color on the game that we see light up after Gabrielle was turned on IS indeed green. So, Jon's argument about the experiment having a "good idea" verdict is sound. If the first color to light up had been red, yellow, or blue, the verdict would have had to have been "bad idea," "stupid idea," or "ha bisky idea," respectively.
- The blue light means that everybody wins, because this light is the one that represents a "ha bisky idea."
- The turntable was taken out of Gabrielle. For this experiment the Simon Says game would act as her turntable.
- A true light bulb was not microwaved in the season 10 experiments if you don't count the one which was microwaved in the final experiment with the propane tank. The Simon Says is probably the closest thing to a light bulb for season 10.
- Once again, many people in the comments were shocked that Jon didn't kill a microwave girl while hosting this time. And once again, it shall be stated that Jon DOESN'T kill girls while hosting far more than he DOES.
- Not really the experiment, but especially the introduction of this video was well received to the viewers.
- The experiment shortly catched fire while microwave Gabrielle already was turned off. It's the second time in the history of the show an experiment suddenly catches fire after microwaving (after digital pet).
- This is the third time that Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" has been sung at the intro/items table. The other times were in episodes #121 (bloopers section) and in episode #141 (intro).
- Like the slot machine, the Simon Says game needed "D" batteries to work. Jon said in the intro that they didn't have time to get "D" batteries for it, so that is why Jon and Riley just pretended to play the game.
- At 4:21, Gina can be seen in a split of a second.
- Jon: But who are you again?
Riley: Simon says I'm Riley.
Jon: Great. Well, Simon-Says-I'm-Riley...
- Jon: Simon says, "Help me, please! This hurts!" Jonathan says, "I don't give a sh*t!"
- Jon:(preesing the Simon Says game) Green, red, yellow,blue! Yay! Everybody wins!
- Jon: That's really neat that all the lights aren't going off simultaneously, but they're going off individually, like you're playing the game!
- Jon: Simon says it's a "bad idea." Jonathan says it's a "good idea"! 'Cause I don't get to do this that often, and I want a "good idea," goddamnit! It's a "good idea"! The green light lit up. That's proof enough for me.
Riley: So did the red and the yellow and the... Whatever, whatever.
Jon: Shut your face, alright? My evidence stops at my logic, okay?
- Jory: (touches microwaved Simon) Aw, f*ck, that's hot!
Jon: Even when you're behind the camera you make dumb decisions!