|"10x014 - Sega Genesis"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 284|
|Upload date:||May 18, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#283: Simon Says game|
|Next Episode:||#285: Toothpaste|
- Riley chose 4 minutes for the time, because he randomly thought up the combination of "first book of the Bible plus three."
- When Jory was placing the Sega Genesis 3 inside of Gabrielle, Jon said that Gabby was looking forward to EATING the console. This is the first time a microwave girl has been said to eat whatever goes inside her. So, either Gabrielle was really hungry or you can combine Jon's comment with Jory continual mentioning about blowing on the old cartridges to make the ultimate "that's what she said" joke for Gabby. Interpret it as you like.
- At 1:17, there is a close-up of the Atari game, which has a Spiderman label on it.
- Jory had great difficulty with the Sonic level where everything went into the water.
- This was the first time in season 10 that the fire extinguisher was used. Afterwards, Jory and Riley agreed that there really was no need to use the fire extinguisher for this experiment, but it was fun, so it was worth doing.
- Jory told Riley to give the verdict because he was busy cleaning Gabrielle.
- Riley didn't really care for Sega. He prefers Nintendo.
- Riley: Well, I have this old-school Atari game, but it won't fit into the Genesis 3.
Jory: Yeah, it will. You just have to blow into it!
- Jory: That should be a dance! (singing) Nobody likes roasted nuts!
Jon: Thanks, Bieber!
Jory: It's *NSync or something.
Jon: Speaking of things that were popular in the '90s, we have a Genesis here Gabrielle would like to eat for the evening.
- Riley: (referring to fire extinguisher) This really wasn't necessary.
Jory: No, it wasn't, but it was a lot of fun!
Jory: Just like this show!
- Jon: (referring to fire extinguisher residue) Now, [the Sega] looks like a Dreamcast, 'cause it's white!
- Riley: I mean, I was never really a big Sega fan. My friend down the street had a Sega...
Jon: And he was a son of a bitch!