|"10x016 - Slap Chop"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 286|
|Upload date:||May 25, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#285: Toothpaste|
|Next Episode:||#287: Airsoft Gun|
- With the "good idea" for this experiment Gabrielle broke Sandra's record for most "good idea" verdicts in a row. Sandra held the record, with five consecutive "good idea" verdicts, from seasons 3-9. Gabrielle rose victorious in season 10 with six consecuitve "good ideas" to topple Sandra's record. Congratulations are in order!
- A fire extinguisher was used in this episode. However: there was just a little pressure in it, so it didn't even extinguish the fire.
- Interestingly, Jon didn't choose the ShamWow video for one of the related videos, even though that, too, was a Vince infomercial product. Jon also didn't use many of the hilarious and heavily innuendo-filled outtakes of Jory and Riley trying to do the intro.
- Jory: (in Vince voice) It's so easy to use, you can do it with one finger. If I can do it with one finger, your wife can probably do it with her whole hand. Because your wife is good with her hands. Trust me, I know! I'm sleeping with your wife!
Riley: Slap Chop!
- Riley: This is to CUT your nuts, to keep 'em safe, 'cause you're gonna love his nuts!
- Jon: (about Riley failing to put Slap Chop in Gabrielle upright) Just put it in sideways.
Riley: Aw, damnit!
Jon: Oh, sorry. I know that's a real big disappointment. It won't be the last in your life, trust me.
- Jory: It's a Slap Chop- what's the worst it can do? Slap my nuts?
- Jon: (about pitiful fire extinguisher) That thing's about as useful as a limp dick in a f*cking contest right now!