|"10x017 - Airsoft Gun"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 287|
|Upload date:||May 30, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#286: Slap Chop|
|Next Episode:||#288: Cup of gasoline|
- Just like in previous experiment the chosen time for this experiment was 5:00. Jory at first contemplated 7:00, after Riley mentioned 007, but Jory decided in the end that 7:00 was too long of a time.
- Gabrielle died in this experiment. The video ended with her funeral montage. With 10 experiments Gabrielle was the first dead microwave since Jackie to have two digits in her amount of experiments.
- A few seconds before Gabrielle died several YouTube-users noticed her circuit (located between her start- and stop/clear button) was sparking. This probably was her safety fuse melting through, causing Gabrielle to die.
- Sadly, Gabby's last experiment was given a "bad idea" verdict, which made her final act in the lab break her "good idea" winning streak. :(
- Riley clearly doesn't like Gabby for some reason. He called her an "ugly bitch" in the make-up episode, and, when she died, instead of showing sadness, his response was, "F*ck you, Gabby!"
- It is unknown what Riley was firing out of the airsoft gun to make welts on Jory's stomach. There didn't seem to be any BBs coming out of the gun, so it was most likely just pressurized air or CO2.
- Kidnapper Riley: (in evil voice) Say what I told you to say!
Hostage Jory: (in frightened voice) He's Riley McIlwain, and this is an airsoft gun donated by Doug B. What else?
Riley: Say the next thing!
Jory: Riley McIlwain has a big penis, and he's really great in bed! And I'm totally not being held at gunpoint and forced to say this!
- Riley: How long should we put it in there for? 007?
Jon: Why are you asking? You DEMAND it of HIM! He's your hostage!
Riley: I have no gun!
Jon: Jory, escape now, while you can!
- Riley: It's sparking. It's a flamethrower!
Jory: It's more like a smokethrower right now.
- Jon: Riley, is this your first time on the show? "What's that?" It's FIRE, you fool!
- Riley: (referring to injury from airsoft gun) Look at [Jory's] belly!
Jon: He's all welted up now, and that's NOT from his herpes!
Jory: That's a lot of fun, though.
Jory: Herpes, not the airsoft...