|"10x024 - Bacon"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 294|
|Upload date:||June 22, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#293: Bra|
|Next Episode:||#295: Hair spray in oil|
- The guys sang an improv of Oasis Wonderwall about their love for bacon. YouTube-user hkfreak added music to it, resulting in this video. Later 6BlackDiamond6 made another cover in this video.
- Apart from the 900 watt proclaimer and the contact data of Emerson Radio there was another text written inside Emily, reading CAUTION:Microwave Ovens require frequent cleaning to avoid food and grease build-up Failure to keep a clean oven may cause a fire hazard and void the warranty. This may be the cause of her death as she had alot of grease in her for when she did the Bieber doll.
- For as big as she is, it's pretty hard to believe that Emily is only a 900-watt microwave. After all, Sandra was smaller and 1200 watts!
- Jory says that the heat/energy waves on Emily's 900-watt sticker represent bacon strips.
- Jon prefers his bacon crispy; Jory likes his bacon rubbery.
- Since Emily is an Emerson and Jon went to Emerson College, the guys used 08:08 for the microwave time, signifying Jon's college graduation year of '08.
- Jon said that the greatest thing he has ever eaten was some sort of maple smoked-bacon and turkey meal on Thanksgiving one year.
- Parts of this episode were supposedly a parody of the YouTube show "Epic Meal Time."
- Riley: Let me ask you something- are you a man?
Riley: I mean a REAL man!
Jon: Yeah, I just said that.
Riley: Say, "HELL, yeah!"
Jon: HELL, yeah!
Riley: Then you LOVE bacon! Tell me you love bacon!
Jon: I love bacon!
- Riley: You wanna add bacon strips to your microwave, don't you, Jory?
Jory: Add bacon strips!
Riley: Do you wanna see a microwave strip FOR you, baby?
- Riley: My meat's gonna explode in her!
- Jory: No meat is better than bacon- fact!
Jon: If you don't like bacon, then there's something wrong with you!
- Jory: It's probably gonna smell like burnt plastic, too.
Jon: Shut your face! Let me have this moment!
- Jory: (singing) Because maybe the hickory's gonna be the one that saves me!
Riley: Or give you a heart attack!
- Jory: (heating piece of bacon with lighter) Cook it, cook it! Snort it! Cook it! Cook that sh*t!