|"10x025 - Aerosol Can"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 295|
|Upload date:||June 29, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#294: Bacon|
|Next Episode:||#296: Justin Bieber Doll|
- The door was taped up by the guys, but the blast of the can was so powerful that the door still blew open. It's the first time a jammed microwave door was forced open.
- At the moment the can exploded, Emily's clock was reset.
- For whatever reason, the guys once again chose a travel-size container of TRESemme hair spray for the experiment. The main difference, of course, was that this time around the hair spray was put in a container of oil to MAKE it do something. This was in contrast with Helga's hair spray, which did "four minutes of nothing."
- The guys spent quite a lot of time looking for the bottle of hair spray after the explosion. Jory eventually found it underneath Jon's deck. The top of the bottle stayed in the lab and was easy to find.
- While looking for the hair spray can post-explosion, Jon commented on all of the "June snow" on the ground. True fans of the show know of course that the video was shot in March, a month that will still typically have snow in New Hampshire (winter is often mid-November through early April in NH), but Jon knew that the video wouldn't be aired until June. Much confusion about the "June snow" remark from new and/or low-level fans was shown in the video's comments.
- In the bloopers, after Jory impersonates Riley as a stereotypical Chinese hairstylist, Riley says, "You'd be surprised what we find in Lynn!" Riley must imply that Lynn, his hometown, has a large number of immigrants.
- This episode must be why Emily Overheated/died on the next experiment.
- Riley: (in unknown accent) Jory, are you doin' that stupid microwave show again? I told you, you need to get your hair redone, you need need to get your new channel, do your own thing!
Jory: (about Riley's accent) Did you just turn into Chinese?!
Riley: Mmm-hmm! Your hair looks good like this! (with a bit of a French accent) With TRESemme!
- Riley: (about tin foil shield) Let's not lie- it doesn't do anything!
Jory: Then, there's fans.
Riley: It's stupid!
Jory: They do... something...
Jon: After 290-something episodes, let's be frank. [The tin foil shield]'s bullsh*t! It's a placebo!
- Jon: I thought Tupperware was supposed to be like Nalgene- indestructible! What the heck is all this jizz here?! Is this the oil?
Jory: It's extreme-hold!
- Jon: Jory, have you found [the hair spray bottle] in all that June snow out there?