|"10x027 - Shake Weight"|
|Season 10, Experiment No. 297|
|Upload date:||July 6, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#296: Justin Bieber|
|Next Episode:||#298: Microwave Detector|
- Heather is the first Hamilton Beach brand microwave.
- The guys ordered a Shake Weight just to use it for a season 10 experiment, because they couldn't resist making fun of how the Shake Weight looks like a "hand job trainer" instead of an exercise device.
- Jon ended the experiment early, as soon as the Shake Weight caught fire, because he didn't want to kill Heather. He had never seen a Hamilton Beach microwave before, and he didn't want to lose Heather too early.
- The Shake Weight left a melted ring of rubber on Heather's plate, which Jory thought looked really cool.
- Jory: (singing) Hand job, bland job, I-don't-understand job! Do I spit? Do I squeeze? Do I hold it from the top? How do I know when he always makes me stop? Be-boo, boo-boo, do do do do to (Continuously boop-doo-ing)
- Jon: Hamilton Beach?! Wait- is that a location in New Hampshire, or is that a name of a microwave? What's her name?
Jory: Heather? Have we done "Heather"?
Jory: I'VE never done a Heather!
- Jon: You ever had a woman have that happen to you, Riley?
Jory: Where your Shake Weight's stuck inside her?
- Jon: You should have put it in there for foreskin minutes, not FIVE minutes!
- Jory: (to Riley) You ever felt a Shake Weight before, son?