|"1x006 - Kool-Aid"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 6|
|Upload date:||July 6, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#5: Soy sauce|
|Next Episode:||#7: Ketchup packets|
- Jon notes in several videos (via the annotations) that Jory has a habit of saying "many of our viewers", even though all of season 1 was filmed before any viewing audience was ever established.
- The flavor of Kool-Aid is some sort of special "ice cool" variety.
- Jory informs us that there is a total of three fans in the JCML 1.0.
- Jory fails to take out the soy sauce before starting the Kool-Aid experiment; this is one of the few times a previous experiment is left in.
- During the verdict, Jory uses "is that safe to microwave?" That was actually the criteria for the good idea/bad idea verdict until late in season one when it began to move towards whether or not it was a cool show or not, but this transition wouldn't fully happen until at least season six, as some boring experiments in the next few seasons will still get "good idea" verdicts.
- Jory: I don't want MY Kool-Aid "ice cool." That might give me a brain freeze. Plus, you can't drink ice. So, how are you going to defrost it? In a microwave, of course!
- Jory: The soy sauce thing is really freaking out, and there must be a metallic substance in the Kool-Aid packet, because I think that's why it's shooting flames!
- Jory: I don't really know why you'd want to microwave [Kool-Aid]. Can't hurt, though! Bad Idea