|"1x007 - Ketchup packet"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 7|
|Upload date:||July 8, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Zach Schiffman (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#6: Kool-Aid|
|Next Episode:||#8: VHS tape|
- Jory says "protect our junk" and "no one likes fried junk" in this episode; he is very close to coming up with the "roasted nuts" line.
- This is the first episode to have a sidekick.
- Jory once again comments on the "safety" of microwaving during the verdict.
- Jon and Jory's Emerson friend Zach Schiffman is the season 1 sidekick. He only appears in three episodes.
- This was the last regular season episode to be filmed during the daytime. After this, only season finales and other specials would be filmed in the day.
- Jory: Inside, there's three ketchup packets... Now, there's five!
- Jory: My God! It's burnt ketchup! Who would have thought?
- Jory: It's still cold. Son of a bitch!