|"1x010 - Christmas lights"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 10|
|Upload date:||July 13, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#9: Toothpaste|
|Next Episode:||#11: Match|
- Jory changed from his M*A*S*H shirt to his yellow "El bee" shirt. It is unknown whether all of the season 1 episodes were filmed on the same day and Jory changed his shirt to make it appear as though a lot of time had passed, or whether his shirt is different because filming occurred over the span of a few days.
- Jory has successfully learned the name of the show by this point.
- Jory: As you may know, it is the season to be jolly!
- Jory: We should probably evacuate the room because of the fumes. This seems to be a common occurrence on "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?"
- Jory: Well, let's see what happened to our lights. (holds up broken bulb) Judging by this, they did not fare well in the experiment!
- Jory: It makes an awesome show, but you aren't hangin' these puppies on the Christmas tree anytime soon. And then, trying to find the one that's broken? (whispers) It's this one! That would be a bitch!