|"1x014 - Twizzlers"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 14|
|Upload date:|| July 27, 2007|
March 9, 2009 (HQ Classics!)
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#13: Condom|
|Next Episode:||#15: Marshmallow Peeps|
- The candy is not actually Twizzlers brand. It's just some off-brand red licorice in a plastic wrapper.
- Jory laughs a lot during "roasted nuts" again.
- The Twizzler was in Unnamed for 1:10 of the 1:30 Jory assigned.
- The dorm room was equipped with a smoke alarm, which started beeping when Unnamed was opened after the experiment.
- Jory: We all know America is fat and people love their candy. Mmm! But what's better than candy? Warm candy! You've got it!
- Jory: Now, we should set the time. 1:30. Why? I have no idea!
- Jory: It smells like burnt toast with strawberry jam. Mmm, mmm, bitch!
- Jory: Judging by the smoke alarm, I would say we're not properly ventilated. What a shame!
- Jory: It kinda oozed around and charred and made a strawberry/plastic treat that I wouldn't wish upon anyone!