|"1x015 - Marshmallow Peeps"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 15|
|Upload date:||July 30, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#14: Twizzlers|
|Next Episode:||#16: CD|
Good idea. Why? Brown on inside = grill marks.
- Jory has once again changed his shirt. Now, he is wearing his "I <3 NY" shirt. He once said how he got this shirt when he went to the top of the Empire State Building on a trip to NYC in the ninth grade.
- Campfires are yet another of America's pastimes.
- The Peeps were the normal yellow variety.
- Riley made a video for his channel in 2010 where he and some friends microwaved Peeps. He named the microwave "Melinda", and she was a similar model to Beatrice.
- Jory: When you don't have a campfire and you don't have marshmallows, where do you turn? You turn to Peeps. They're a delicious marshmallow treat coated in sugar. And when you don't have a campfire, where do you go? Well, you go to my friend, the microwave!
- Jory: In go the Peeps. They're stale!
- Jory: These are like KFC chickens. It has, like, four breasts!
- Jon: My God, they've mutated!
Jory: It's pulsating! Oh, they're starting to smell!
- Jory: They're not stale anymore, but they ARE brown on the inside! And there's just no reason for that! Bad Idea