|"1x017 - Rice Krispies"|
|Season 1, Experiment No. 17|
|Upload date:||August 11, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#16: CD|
|Next Episode:||#18: Moist towelette|
Bad, but adding marshmallows for Rice Krispie Treats?
- The lab since has been reduced to two fans for some reason, instead of three.
- The smoke from this experiment is so strong that Jory actually coughs.
- The Rice Krispies were still crunchy after microwaving.
- While it did smoke profusely, others who have done this said the smoke doesn't actually smell all that bad compared to other things you'd microwave.
- Jory: Come on, Krispie Treats, I don't hear you!
- Jon: That looks pretty bad.
Jory: And it smells pretty bad!
- Jory: I think I found the source of the smoke. I believe it was coming from this area and possibly this area, too!