|"2x004 - Apple"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 22|
|Upload date:||September 22, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#21: Ink cartridges|
|Next Episode:||#23: Cell phone|
- They left the sticker on the apple when it was microwaved.
- Ezra offers to try the apple after it's been microwaved.
- Microwaving apples with soy sauce (in place of cinnamon) is an old Asian method.
- This was the first Good Idea of Season 2.
- Jory: They say, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." I'll bet an apple that's on fire really makes sure that doctor never come knockin'!
- Jory: It's probably gonna smell a whole lot better in there, that's for sure, 'cause nature can't hurt ya...
Ezra: Grizzly bears are from nature, and they can definitely hurt you, Jory!
Jory: Not Smokey! HE wouldn't hurt you!
- Jory: It's like a baked potato!