|"2x006 - Watermelon"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 24|
|Upload date:||September 29, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#23: Cell phone|
|Next Episode:||#25: Flashlight|
- The watermelon was seedless.
- Ezra suggested 1 minute for the microwave time, but Jory chose 2 minutes instead, saying that he doesn't "like" Ezra.
- At the beginning of the tin foil shield speech, the extra lights on Jory really illuminate the summer tan he has throughout season 2.
- Jory: If a cool watermelon is good on a hot day, is a hot watermelon good on a cool day?
- Ezra: As if it weren't tough enough, I mean, the poor watermelon's got no way to reproduce, and now, it's being stuck in a microwave! It's got no seed! Jory's got plenty of seed!
Jory: Yeah, that's right, yeah, thanks to this tin foil shield we've got here!
- Jory: I definitely wanted well done. This is NOT well done! I KNOW well done!