|"2x008 - Roasted nuts"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 26|
|Upload date:||October 7, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#25: Flashlight|
|Next Episode:||#27: Bag of chips|
- Even though Jory stresses that you should have learned from the show that nobody likes roasted nuts, the roasted nuts end up being a good idea.
- The roasted nuts are honey-roasted peanuts from Frito Lay.
- Jory: (singing to Diane) Lady in Red!
- Jory: So, where did I put those roasted nuts? Oh, I filed them under "roasted nuts"! (takes out roasted nuts from pants)
- Jory: They're roastin', although they're probably gonna be kind of smoky, kind of a certain je ne sais pas, you know?