|"2x009 - Bag of chips"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 27|
|Upload date:||October 11, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#26: Roasted nuts|
|Next Episode:||#28: Hard drive|
- The chips are Lays brand, because Jory is a self-professed "consumer whore."
- This was a 25-cent bag of Lays.
- Ezra thought 4 minutes for the time was excessive. He was right. It really needed about 4 seconds.
- Making the potato chip bar was one of the quickest microwave reactions ever.
- Jory eats some of the chips. The bad beginning taste was cell phone, according to Jon.
- Jory: But how do we make [the chips] extra crispy, extra crunchy? Do you turn to kettle-cooked? You turn to microwave-cooked!
- Jory: So, here's our microwave. It's a Sharp, and I must say it's lookin' REALLY good today! Must be a new dress or somethin'!
- Jon: Alright, J.C. Penney, let's get these pants half-off!