|"2x010 - Hard drive"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 28|
|Upload date:||October 15, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#27: Bag of chips|
|Next Episode:||#29: Banana|
- Hard drives are yet another one of America's pastimes.
- This was Jon's old Seagate hard drive. It was only 10 gigabytes.
- Just like nobody likes roasted nuts, nobody likes scuzzy hard drives, either.
- Jory: You may often hear such things as: "My hard drive was fried." "My hard drive was burnt to a crisp." But have you ever heard anyone say, "My hard drive just got microwaved"? Well, now, you can!
- Jory: [The ventilation system] circulates the air, so the Sharp microwave's hair can blow in the breeze! (to Diane) Isn't that right, Sharp?
Jon: It's a beauty!
Jory: It's a beauty, it's somethin'!
- Jory: I wonder how long I should put them in there for?
Jon: Probably a minute.
Jory: One minute? Cool.
Ezra: 10 seconds a gig! Wait- that would be...
Jory: That would be...
Jon: Emerson math!
Jory: ...A minute, 40, I think.
Ezra: We're gonna get comments on that!
Jory: We're gonna get some comments on that!
- Jon: Just think, though--millions of porn videos are being roasted right now.
Jory: But they were hot to begin with, am I right?
Jon: Hey! Alright! Giggity, giggity!