|"2x011 - Banana"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 29|
|Upload date:||October 18, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#28: Hard drive|
|Next Episode:||#30: Bar of soap|
- The tin foil shield in the JCML 2.0 is two layers instead of one.
- A banana's stem is like foreskin. It doesn't count when measuring length.
- This is the first instance of bleeping the more severe swear words. Jon first decided to bleep out cussing when he discovered how young the viewing audience was for the show. Also, he thinks the bleeps sound funnier than actual swearing. The only episode from here on out that is not censored is dynamite for some reason. Any other swear words that aren't bleeped weren't bleeped by accident.
- Jory: Go healthy, go Chiquita, go stick a banana in a microwave!
- Jory: We also have our Sharp microwave, and it IS lookin' sharp today! I think it's earned its name today. So, what are we microwaving?
Jon: Jory, is that a banana in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
Jory: A little of column "A", a little of column "B"!
- Ezra: 10 seconds an inch!
Jon: That's about a minute!
- Jory: Ooh! Steamy! This banana's HOT!
Jon: When was the last time you saw something that hot that was six inches, Jory?
Jory: I'm not even going to dignify that with a response!