|"2x013 - Steel wool"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 31|
|Upload date:||October 25, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#30: Bar of soap|
|Next Episode:||#32: Glow sticks|
- Even though she was named in the previous episode, Jory doesn't introduce Diane by name here.
- Jory doesn't think that the cleaning pad that was microwaved was true steel wool.
- The lab smelled fresh, like a baked potato, after the steel wool was done being microwaved.
- Jory: I've always said that, if hot water cleans plate and steel wool cleans plates, then hot steel wool will DEFINITELY clean plates!
- Jory: And we also have the Sharp microwave. It's okay- she won't bite. Come on, let's just go! (to Jon) Just touch her. You wanna touch her? You can't She's mine! She's MINE!
- Jory: We probably shouldn't be looking directly at the arcing.
Jon: I'm looking at the lens. I'm okay!