|"2x014 - Glowsticks"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 32|
|Upload date:|| October 28, 2007|
March 22, 2009 (HQ Classics!)
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#31: Steel wool|
|Next Episode:||#33: Bubble solution|
- Three glow sticks were microwaved, and only two were activated prior to microwaving. The unactivated one lit up in the microwave.
- Ezra was impressed with how effortlessly Jory activated the glow sticks. He assumed that Jory has been to a lot of raves.
- At the JCML, modern research techniques are used that don't require control, and that make it so more variables give cooler experiments.
- Don't microwave glow sticks. If you want to see fluorescent yellow, break open a highlighter.
- Jory: You know, everyone loves glow sticks, so everyone in a crowd will have a glow stick. So, you're not so special anymore. But how do you make yours glow extra bright? I wonder if a microwave will make it glow extra bright?
- Ezra: The other one's ejaculating its creamy liquid! OH!
- Ezra: It's a rave in a microwave!
Jory: It's a micro-rave!
- Jory: They're glow sticks, so we're not gonna turn on the lights!