|"2x015 - Bubble solution"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 33|
|Upload date:||November 1, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Stupid Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#32: Glow sticks|
|Next Episode:||#34: Tomato|
- This is the first "stupid idea."
- This is also the first verdict that is neither "good" nor "bad."
- Jory started out putting the bubble solution standing up. When that didn't do anything, he tried it on its side. Guess what happened? Still nothing...
- Jon: This is awesome so far, but what will happen when it becomes NOT awesome? Stay tuned!
- Jory: This is pretty much the stupidest sh*t I've ever seen!
- Jory: Is it a good idea to microwave bubble solution? I mean, it really doesn't hurt, but there's really just no point. You're wasting electricity. This is worthless! It's doing nothing for me. I'm not even getting, like, joy out of spraying this onto the machine. This is pointless! Don't even buy bubble solution. Maybe if you're two, that would be fun!