|"2x016 - Tomato"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 34|
|Upload date:||November 4, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#33: Bubble solution|
|Next Episode:||#35: Crayons|
- The still of Jory holding the tomato in his gloved hand is the picture Jon uses for the live show advertising on his UStream account.
- Ezra starts singing "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." Jon added in a snippet of the real song during editing.
- Jory removed the tomato core with the end of a straw; he blew into the straw, blowing the core out.
- Jory: You say, "tomato", I say, "toe-mah-toe." You say, "Microwave a tomato," I say, "Hell, yes!"
- Ezra: I don't believe that the manufacturing process for ketchup is "microwave tomato"!
Jory: If they wanted to do it faster, that's how they'd do it!
Ezra: Step 1: Microwave tomato. Step 2: Enjoy ketchup!
- Jory: Now, I'm just massacring a tomato!