|"2x017 - Crayons"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 35|
|Upload date:||November 8, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#34: Tomato|
|Next Episode:||#36: Grapes|
- Drawing with crayons is yet another one of America's pastimes.
- An 8 box of Crayola crayons was used.
- This episode used to be the least-viewed episode of all. Jon once put an annotation on a video that told people to go watch this episode. It is no longer the least-viewed, but season 2 is still probably the least-viewed of all of the seasons.
- When Jory was a kid, he used to take crayons, melt them to his fingers, and make blobs of crayon.
- The melted crayons are a great way for children to learn cursive.
- Jory: And then, we also have my pride and joy, it's what gives my life meaning and purpose, the Sharp microwave.
- Jory: I had the big box, I'm not bragging...
Ezra: The 96 kind?
Jory: Yeah, the 96 color.
Jon: MY crayons had the pencil sharpener in the base.
- Ezra: You might end up with a rainbow crayon. What if they all melt together? Then, when you want to draw rainbows for gay pride parades and stuff, you'd just do one swipe!
- Jory: I mean, I can think of no better way to prepare a child for the future than to microwave your crayons. It'll teach them sharing, I'm not sure how. But when you only have one crayon to go around, damn right they're gonna be sharing!