|"2x018 - Grapes"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 36|
|Upload date:||November 15, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#35: Crayons|
|Next Episode:||#37: Deodorant|
- The guys didn't cut the grapes open, which may be why no plasma resulted.
- It is unknown why the guys have not redone this experiment with cut grapes.
- Green grapes were used. It is unknown whether red grapes would have reacted differently.
- Ezra starts humming the Jeopardy theme during the microwaving. He mistakenly calls Alex Trebek "Pat Sajak"; Jon corrects him.
- This is the fifth type of fruit Diane has microwaved (including the tomato). When comparing longevity between Jackie and Diane, Jory accurately said, "F*ck Diane! What did SHE do? Fruit?!" She will always be the longest-lasting microwave girl, because the experiments have gotten too dangerous.
- When the grapes went into Diane, the introduction font in lower-cased instead of the traditional upper-case.
- The guys made references to Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune during the microwaving.
- This is the first time Jory shuts off the microwave by hand, something rarely seen after this.
- Jory: Grapes- you can make lots of things from grapes. You can make wine, you can make grape jelly, you can make grape juice, you can make raisins. Plasma? Let's go make plasma!
- Jory: I do, Sharp microwave. I want to spend the rest of my life with you!
- Ezra: Tonight, one night only, Jory puts his grapes in the microwave, his man-grapes!
Jory: I've got several on the vine, let me just lay that down right now!
Jon: Wait- what are we talking about?
Ezra: Jory has a peck of grapes!
Jory: Some say they're Raisinets. They're grapes, they're grapes! They're more like plums, actually!
- Jory: There's a lot of juice from these, actually.
Ezra: I think you're used to getting a lot of juice from your grapes, right, Jory?