|"2x019 - Deodorant"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 37|
|Upload date:||November 18, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#36: Grapes|
|Next Episode:||#38: Soda can|
- The deodorant is also Axe brand. If it had been Old Spice deodorant, it would have died instantly.
- The deodorant is a good year, according to Jory.
- This is the first time a sexual relationship between Jory and the microwave is implied. Ezra's innuendo started one of the show's most hilarious aspects.
- Jory: Today, we have deodorant. It comes in many forms: stick, gel, spray. And almost everyone uses it- except you, France!
- Jory: We also have this microwave. (singing) "'L' is for the way you look at me!"
- Ezra: Chicks are going to be flocking to that microwave and begging the microwave to f*ck them!
Jory: That's true, that's true.
Jon: I'm pretty sure they already are after that peck of grapes we just nuked up! All the women in the land have seen Jory's roasted nuts, pecks of grapes, 6-inch bananas!
- Ezra: (referring to spilt deodorant) I don't know if that's the first time you've gotten white stuff all over Diane, Jory!