|"2x020 - Can of Pepsi"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 38|
|Upload date:||November 22, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#37: Deodorant|
|Next Episode:||#39: Bubble wrap|
- At the time this episode was filmed, this was the longest experiment time ever.
- Jory chose to microwave Pepsi, because he prefers Coke.
- Jon doesn't have a preference of Pepsi or Coke, because he almost always drinks water.
- Jory vigorously shook the Pepsi can before he put it in the microwave.
- Jory was afraid of opening the can with his hands, so he used an implement that appeared to be a garden trowel and a Lipton tea bag.
- Jory: And our Sharp microwave. I love her! I love this microwave. Diane? It's the love of my life. How many times can I say that? Maybe once more? I love her. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. She's been good to me!
- Ezra: I wonder if Coke would behave differently?
Jory: We're probably gonna get a lot of comments about that, actually.
Ezra: (mimicking stupid YouTuber) "Pepsi sucks! Coke rules!"
Jon: (mimicking stupid YouTuber) "If you used Coke One, it would have had a different result! Diet Coke has different substances in it!"
Jory: (mimicking stupid YouTuber) "Mix it with Mentos!" How 'bout you shut up, you know?
- Jon: It may not have been a very good show, but it sure as hell put out a funky stink!