|"2x021 - Bubble wrap"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 39|
|Upload date:||November 25, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Stupid Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#38: Soda can|
|Next Episode:||#40: Bottle of ketchup|
- This is the second "stupid idea." What is funny is that this is also the second experiment to have the word "bubble" in it.
- Jon and Jory have both said that this is their worst episode of the microwave show. It has become a joke for them and the viewing audience. A bad experiment is always compared to bubble wrap.
- Bubble wrap and popping bubble wrap are yet another of America's pastimes.
- Jory: When I'm with [Diane], I hear birds chirping, and flowers are blooming!
- Jory: I can't even pop it! I guess I can pop it one at a time... It didn't have the results that I wanted, and that's kind of sad...
- Jory: Padded Saran Wrap- I thought of it first, people!
- Jory: Sorry if you have arthritis. You aren't getting a break this way!