|"2x022 - Ketchup bottle"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 40|
|Upload date:||November 30, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne|
|Previous Episode:||#39: Bubble wrap|
|Next Episode:||#41: Charcoal|
Last time Jory tried to warm up his favorite hot dog condiment, it came out of the microwave charred and cold. So this time around, he tried to nuke it still in the plastic bottle.
- This ketchup bottle was microwaved, because Jon bought an extra one and didn't need it.
- The ketchup smelled like hot dogs, hot tomato soup, Spaghetti-Os, and Chef Boyardee.
- This is one of the few times Jory goes inside the lab to watch the experiment, but not to add time to the microwave.
- Jory: I lost my breath. [The tin foil shield] took my breath away. It happens. It's so beautiful!
- Jory: Everything that I've ever wanted in a woman is now in a microwave! This even cooks food for you! Bad Ide Isn't
- Ezra: We could be roasting our nuts at this very moment! We don't know how tightly sealed this is!