|"2x023 - Charcoal"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 41|
|Upload date:||December 2, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#40: Ketchup bottle|
|Next Episode:||#42: Lighter|
- Grilling is yet another one of America's pastimes.
- The charcoal alone did nothing; Jory had to add copious amounts of lighter fluid, as well as tin foil, to actually get a fire to start.
- Ironically, the bag of charcoal said "no lighter fluid needed."
- The remote arm makes its final appearance ever when Jory starts Diane up again after adding the tin foil and more lighter fluid. In experiment 301, another remote arm would be used, but it was just a long stick lying around.
- Jory: And the love of my life; my only joy, actually; what I wake up for in the morning; it's better than Folger's in my cup; my Sharp microwave.
- Jon: It IS insta-light, correct? Well, then insta-friggin'-light!
- Ezra: It smells like the 4th of July out here!
- Jon: That was mostly the tin foil spark[ing] the lighter fluid. I don't think the charcoal ever really...
Jory: Did anything, no.
Jon: It smells like BBQ, though!