|"2x025 - Axe Body Spray"|
|Season 2, Experiment No. 43|
|Upload date:||December 9, 2007|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#42: Lighter|
|Next Episode:||#44: Dynamite|
- This is the first aerosol product that the guys microwave, and it also is the only one that gave results. All of the other aerosol products on the show have given very little excitement. The only reason the Axe can blew up was because the residual flame from the lighter caused the explosion.
- In episode #63, Jory said that viewers were going to post how long it took for the Axe can to explode. How long did it take? Exactly 1 minute and 2 seconds of footage. We will never know the exact time, because this episode pre-dated the timer graphic.
- When Jory needs to find a woman, he turns to Axe body spray.
- The explosion turned Diane off (much like Whoopi in season 5), but she still was working when they dynamited her.
- Diane's condition after this episode was described in similar terms to how Unnamed was described in the season one clip show.
- Jory: And we also have my pride and joy, the only thing I'll ever love...
Jon: The dirtiest microwave I've ever seen!
- Jon: Oh, that smells pungent as hell! Oh, boy!
Ezra: Like I said, it's like a high school!
- Jory: So, you might be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave Axe body spray?
Jon: I wasn't wondering that at all!
Jory: Yeah, I know. I was about to say, "If you're wondering that, you're not right in the head!" 'Cause it clearly is not a good idea to microwave Axe body spray if you value your microwave, your lungs, your electrical system, your love of life, actually.