|"3x003 - Pens"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 47|
|Upload date:||Febuary 08, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Redurple Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#46 Two Furbies|
|Next Episode:||#48 A Gameboy and A Gameboy Advance|
- This is the first (and only) "redurple idea."
- Jory had to give Sandra a "love tap" in this episode for her to turn on.
- The inside of red pens looks like raspberry.
- It's okay to microwave green pens, but not red pens.
- Jory: The pen is mightier than the sword, but is the pen mightier than the microwave?
- Jory: This season, her name is Sandra, and she's beautiful!
- Jory: I wonder how long I should put it in there for? I'm thinking two minutes.
Jon: I was gonna say "three [minutes]", but hey, if you wanna be a, you know, pansy-ass...
- Jory: Now, if they turn into pencils, THAT'D be cool! Or just erasable pens? That's probably how they came up with the whole "erasable pen" idea. Yeah, the process of making a pen erasable, it involves microwaves. I did it once.
Jon: EVERYTHING you do involves microwaves!
Jory: You know, that's a bold accusation!
- Jory: You may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave a pen? Well, I mean, if I could open one of these, I'd probably endorse it!
- Jory: It is not okay to microwave a red pen, because, then, it mixes with purple. So, what you get is a purple-red pen, which, if you paid attention in school, red is part of purple, which makes it super-purple or redurple!