|"3x007 - Snow globe"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 51|
|Upload date:||February 21, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#50: Vaseline|
|Next Episode:||#52: Magic 8 Ball|
- The bottom of the snow globe says: "Have a cool Yule!"
- This is the first time an experiment ever blew the door open.
- Sandra started on her own, no love taps necessary.
- Jory uses water for microwave hot chocolate; Ryan prefers milk.
- Jory's "separation theory" was wrong. The snow globe's plastic exploded. The reason being it was not a traditional-style glass snow globe with a ceramic base but a souvinier-type "snow dome" instead. However, a snow globe experiment six years later on another microwave show used a proper snow globe, which did separate and launch from the base and blow the door open.
- We learn the liquid inside the snow globe is not water.
- Jory: That's why we have these masks. They don't do much, but they smell bad when you put them on! So, they must be working!
- Jory: And as you can tell, I'm goin' double speed. Double speed! We also have, as always, our Sharp carousel microwave. She's the reason I keep on living. She's also the reason I'm going twice the speed right now!
- Jory: It's a snow globe, filled with holiday cheer. Soon, the microwave is gonna be filled with holiday cheer! Bits and pieces of holiday cheer!
- Jon: Happy birthday, Jesus! We're doing this for you!
- Jory: It's a good way of spreading the holiday cheer. You put one of those on your neighbors' lawn? They KNOW it's holiday time! Especially if they're not Christian...