|"3x008 - Magic 8 ball"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 52|
|Upload date:||February 21, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#51: Snow globe|
|Next Episode:||#53: Air freshener|
Jory asks the Magic 8 ball if it can microwave it, but it refuses, Jory then does it anyways. Ryan chants for it's demise, but Jory thinks he wouldn't. The Magic 8 ball releases steam while it is inside the microwave, then leave a massive pool of blue liquid all over the plate. The result is it is a good idea to microwave the ball, but leaves a big, blue mess all over the plate.
- The inside of a Magic 8 Ball looks like Exxon Valdez mess.
- Jon and Jory chose to put the Magic 8 Ball upside down in the microwave, so it would "shake itself to a conclusion."
- Jory had to give Sandra a "love tap" in this episode to make her turn on.
- This is Sandra's 4th "good idea" in a row, despite Jory saying that they haven't had too many "good ideas" so far this season.
- Jory: So, Magic 8 Ball, is it a good idea to microwave you? (reads Magic 8 Ball's response) "My sources say 'no'." Well, MY sources say, "I don't care!"
- Jory: And, as always, everything I've ever dreamed of, the Sharp carousel microwave.
Jon: That's what you said about Diane!
Jory: Shut up! This is SANDRA! And she's better than Diane!
- Jon: (to Magic 8 Ball) Is it a good idea to microwave you? I don't give a sh*t!
Jory: Probably not!
- Jon: (in response to Magic 8 Ball turning over and spilling) All over the floor!
- Jory: I'll bet the soap will absorb some stuff! Just put some of that down on there...
Jon: That's not salt on snow, pal! It's just gonna make it worse!