|"3x011 - Disposable camera"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 55|
|Upload date:||March 6, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#54: Lava lamp|
|Next Episode:||#56: Glue|
- Kodak disposable cameras have a double "A" battery in them.
- Sandra didn't need a "love tap" to turn on this time.
- This is one of the few actual fires that have happened on the show at this point. Jory putting the flame out with the paper towel is a preview of him putting fires out with his gloves in future seasons.
- Jory: I wonder how they develop film? Maybe they use a microwave!
- Jory: [Sandra] likes carnations and not roses. Why? I'm not sure!
- Jon: A picture's worth a thousand words, and this is the last picture it ever took!
- Jory: Yeah, that DID put the fire out. In retrospect, how dumb was that?! Well, let's think here. That was paper towels- paper, flammable- that soaked up the oil from the inside of a lava lamp.
Jon: Yeah, you're pretty stupid!
Jory: Don't try that at home!
- Jory: (showing damaged camera) Good thing they're disposable!
- Jory: It's especially not a good idea if it's a camera you took to Italy...
Jon: Oh, no, my family pictures! Jory, you're a madman!