|"3x014 - Ping pong balls"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 58|
|Upload date:||March 16, 2008|
|Experiment time:||2:00 (3 minutes added later)|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#57: Wrist watch|
|Next Episode:||#59: Barbie doll|
- This is the second time Sandra's door flew open during an experiment.
- This is the first if two items to completely disintegrate in a microwave, so far (flash paper is the other).
- This episode aired in time for St. Patrick's Day 2008, in honor of beer pong. This was only stated in the episode's description, not the actual video.
- The Sharp brand of microwaves is actually two acronyms: Stupid Happy Awesome Retarded Projectile machine and Sandra Has A Really big Problem.
- Sandra needed a "love tap" to turn on in this episode.
- Jory: Ping, pong. Ping, pong, ding-dong, in my microwave!
- Jory: If this were a perfect world, we'd have a new microwave for every experiment. I don't think I could love and lose that frequently!
- Ryan: Jory, are those regulation ping-pong balls?
Jon: Like he knows!
Jory: They're orange, so of course!
- Jon: Any chance this will blow the door off?
- Sandra's door flies open*
- Jon: Where are the ping-pong balls?!
Ryan: Where are they?!
Jory: What the hell?!
- Jon: You disintegrated it!
Jory: WE disintegrated it! Thanks, viewers at home, for supporting us!
- Jory: Either way, I don't have to clean it up, so my ruling here? It is a good idea to microwave ping-pong balls!
Jon: Are you crazy?!
Jory: Did I have to clean it up? If you do it in your family microwave, will you have to clean it up? Yes, because there will be charring. Do I have to clean it up? No, no, I don't! I don't care about the people at home! I don't have to clean up the microwave, and that's good in my book!