|"3x015 - Barbie doll"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 59|
|Upload date:||March 19, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea (Am I Right?)|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#58: Ping-pong balls|
|Next Episode:||#60: Highlighters|
- In case you didn't notice, Jory tied up the hands and feet of "Bondage Barbie."
- Jory had to give Sandra a "love tap" in this episode to make her turn on.
- The official verdict at the end is: "Bad idea (am I right?)" which was Jon's way of getting Jory back for overuse of the phrase in this episode.
- Jon feels that this was the 17th consecutive experiment where smoke came out of the top of the microwave.
- Jory doesn't give any reason for why it's a bad idea, because he is too flabbergasted and disgusted by the results. All he could think of was "no."
- Jory: (points to Barbie) Woman... (points to Sandra) WOMAN! Am I right, am I right?
- Jon: She has a smile on her face! Not for long!
- Jory: That was just the old glue or ping-pong balls. I'm not really sure.
Ryan: No, not ping-pong balls, because there are none left!
Jory: Matter cannot be created nor destroyed!
Ryan: Oh, we definitely destroyed those ping-pong balls!
- Jory: Barbie is just gonna get a little bit hotter, am I right? There's nothing hotter than a severe burn problem, am I right? With skin grafts?
- Jon: How's she doin'?
Ryan: She's cookin'!
Jory: Cookin' as good as always, am I right?
Jon: Would you stop saying that?!
Jory: Am I right?
Jon: No! You're wrong!
- Jory: Just laid her out flat right on that plate! Some butter, am I right, am I right?
- Jon: Oh, Barbie, your double "D" breasts won't save you now!
- Jory: She got that bubble butt!
- Jory: We should just call her "Stumpy"!