|"3x017 - Vinyl records"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 61|
|Upload date:||March 17, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ryan Lewis (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#60: Highlighter|
|Next Episode:||#62: Microwave|
- The odd records Jory microwaved are Jewish jazz and "Egyptian" music.
- Jory propped the Jewish jazz record on top of the air freshener from experiment #53.
- Jory had to spend over three minutes pounding Sandra before she turned on.
- Jory: I really like listening to these [records], but I don't have a turntable. Wait- my microwave has a turntable!
- Jory: You know, some people say, "I don't know if there's such a thing as soulmates." I think there is, I think there is. And I think Sandra is that one!
- Jon: Make a taco shell!
Jory: You can fill it with all of the ingredients. You get some soap in there, cover it with a little bit of the special sauce, am I right?
Jon: Tabasco sauce! Don't put too much of that!
- Jory: Slap that on there, it's a nice love patty!