|"3x019 - Shaving cream"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 63|
|Upload date:||April 10, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#62: Microwave|
|Next Episode:||#64: Lemons and Lime|
- This episode has a "flashback" clip from the previous episode, to catch people up on what happened.
- Jon and Jory took a month break between episodes 62 and 63. The intros were all filmed at the same time, but episodes 63-73 were filmed after Helga was bought. This is why Ryan Lewis does not appear in these episodes, as well as why Jon and Jory no longer have masks.
- In this episode, Jory reveals he's right-handed.
- This is the only time (not including season finales) when the whole season was not filmed in one weekend. Damnit, Sandra!
- After the month break, some of the microwaved items changed a bit. For example, in the intros, they used a regular Barbasol can, but, during filming, they used Barbasol with soothing aloe.
- This is the first appearance of Jory's poker.
- Jory: Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory, safety is our number-one concern, except we lost our masks, so safety is obviously NOT our number-one concern!
Jon: It's, like, number 3!
- Jory: So, things have changed, as you've seen. Sandra? She died. She's dead. That's why we have our new Sharp carousel microwave. I've named her "Helga", because she is, she's a big ol' lady! A big ol' lady, big ol' lady! So much lady, too little time!
- Jory: This one has soothing aloe now, which is a step up!
- Jon: Look how clean this microwave is! It's such a shame we're gonna dirty it up!
- Jory: Why is it that everything works so much better [with Helga]? I think Sandra was just a bitch!
Jon: Don't talk that way about her!
- Jory: I HOPE there's an explosion, because, if there's not, my biggest fear is removing from the microwave something that we think is supposed to explode but that hasn't exploded yet. And there goes my hand...
Jon: But you like your hands.
Jory: I DO like my hands. I'm a fan of my hands, equally, I don't know why. Like, I write with my right hand, but my left hand still is there.
Jon: What do you do with the left hand?
Jory: (quickly changes subject) Hey, the shaving cream is doing a whole lot right now...
- Jory: And you must know- this was a full can, brand-new, what a waste, I know!
- Jory: But I'll bet that a lot of people are going to view this thinking it WILL do something...
Jory: So, we've just tricked you guys! Thanks, thanks for the views.
Jory: Suckers! Although, you should stay tuned, because, maybe, I'll blow up my hand! I want a stick to poke it with!
Jon: How 'bout your fingers? Will that work?
Jory: Yeah, sure.
- Jory: And that [referring to the can of shaving cream] is still hissing. Helga is one bad-ass woman!