|"3x022 - Water balloon"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 66|
|Upload date:||April 20, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#65: 15 CDs|
|Next Episode:||#67: Gobstoppers|
- The balloon in the intro is blue, but the microwaved balloon is green. This continuity error is from the month-long break between Sandra's death and Helga's start.
- Part of the tin foil shield is falling down. Jory tries to fix it, but, in the end, he has to end up ducking to avoid the "beams of death."
- The balloon pops with only 14 seconds to spare. Jory's prediction of 3 1/2 minutes "failed miserably."
- Jory looks at the label. See microwave models below or Helga below.
- Jory: We know water boils at 100 degrees Celsius. And we know balloons pop- that's common sense. This is a water balloon. So, what happens when you put it in a microwave? Water-boiling, steam explosions?!
- Jon: [Helga's] so big and powerful!
Jory: She's captured my heart, that's for sure!
- Jon: And, now, look! We're not lying- the display works!
Jory: It actually says "5:00" and not "Hey! Hey!" How long is it in there for? "Hey!" And then, when it dropped past a minute, it didn't even tell us what time it was! F*cking bitch! You're gonna have to edit that out!
- Jory: See, I'm doing this new thing now where I predict what you guys are gonna say. I'm guessing one of you is thinking, "Why a green balloon? Why not a red balloon, that I pictured in my head?" In this country, balloons are created equal! I have a dream that a green balloon and a red balloon will explode at the same, exact time!
- Jory: I'm so dumb right now that I know that, in order for that balloon to expand, this water had to have been boiling. Now, I'm reaching in there with pretty much my bare hands!
- Jon: You didn't think this one through, did you?
Jory: Listen, my PRODUCERS didn't think this one through, okay? I'm just talent! Talent's dumb! I'm dumb!
- Jory: Helga was never that dirty, but look at her walls right now! Cleaner than Sandra? Cleaner than Diane? Absolutely!