|"3x025 - Nail polish remover"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 69|
|Upload date:||April 28, 2008|
|Experiment time:||2:00 (6 minutes added later)|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#68: TV remote|
|Next Episode:||#70: Laundry detergent|
- Interestingly, neither Jon nor Jory ever refers to the nail polish remover by its chemical name, acetone.
- In the intro, the bottle of nail polish remover is full. When microwaved, it's only about 1/4 full. This is another continuity error from the month-long break between Sandra's death and Helga's start.
- Jory once again adds tin foil to an experiment, to make sure there would be fire.
- Jory: Now, it says, "Warning: Extremely flammable." Good idea?
- Jory: [Helga] has a minute-plus button, a "beverage", and a "popcorn." A "popcorn", folks, a "popcorn"!
- Jon: Why'd you put tin foil in there?
Jory: Well, you need a spark. You need a spark to, you know, just do some sh*t!
- Jory: So, there's some of your nail polish. I'm not even gonna put the cap in there, 'cause who needs that?
Jon: Jory, you are the master of disaster!
Jory: The master of many disguises!
- Jory: If it DOESN'T do anything in 2 minutes, I don't care! So, that's how long I'm gonna put it in there for, 2 minutes.
Jon: You sure?
Jory: If it takes 6 minutes to do something, it's not worth seeing. That's MY viewpoint, I'm Jory Caron!
- Jory: Everything's bigger in Texas!
Jon: This is Boston!
- Jory: I was wrong, you know, it happens!
Jon: A lot of nothing going on right now!