|"3x027 - SNES Game Cartridge"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 71|
|Upload date:||May 6, 2008|
|Experiment time:||95 seconds|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#70: Laundry detergent|
|Next Episode:||#72: Hair spray|
- Sitting on the couch and playing NBA Live '95 is yet another one of America's pastimes.
- NBA Live '95 was the SNES Game of the Year in 1995.
- Jon's favorite SNES game is Super Mario World.
- Jon enjoys using the phrase "Boomshakalaka", which he says he learned from this game.
- Jory says that he hates sports games, which is probably true. Jory has said many times before how he hates sports, particularly baseball.
- Jory: The Sharp carousel microwave [Helga] is my love. Why is it my love? Because it offers the destruction of this game!
- Jon: You aren't gonna tell us about the ventilation system or nothing?
Jory: Listen, the ventilation system, we're all just kidding ourselves! It's circulating the air BACK!
- Jon: I don't think that's going back in your Nintendo system, Jory!
Jory: Uh, no, it would NEVER go into a Nintendo system, because it's a SUPER Nintendo [cartridge]!
- Jory: X-Box games have similar components inside of them. Don't quote me on that!
Jon: X-Box games are DVDs!
Jory: You have to SHUT UP!
- Jory: It left a skid mark on my microwave. I REALLY don't like it when Helga has skid marks!
Jon: No, no, no, unless YOU give it to her!