|"3x028 - Hair Spray Can"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 72|
|Upload date:||May 11, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#71: SNES Game Cartridge|
|Next Episode:||#73: Coconut|
- The TRESemme used is PETA-approved.
- Jory once again resorts to his poker.
- We learn many of Helga's panel features: compu defrost, frozen entree, baked potato, dinner plate, casserole.
- Part of the reason the hair spray was a dud may be because Jory took the cap off, causing the nozzle to melt.
- Jon says that Jory doesn't have a YouTube account in this episode. Now, two years later, Jory has two personal YouTube accounts (Jory and AngryFilmsProduction).
- Jon: Do you use hair spray product, Jory?
Jory: No, I use hair j-... Glue! I was about to say "Jew." I don't use hair Jew!
- Jon: We're using some kind of Tress-em-ee!
- Jon: Okay, seriously, though, this has been 4 minutes of NOTHING! Not a spark, not a steam! The hair spray is just sitting there and spinning around in circles, like a drunken Irishman with no place to go!
- Jory: I guess that just means Axe cans are weak, TRESemme is strong.
- Jory: "TRESemme" is French...
Jon: For "withstanding microwaves"!