|"3x031 - Nickel Cadmium Rechargeable Batteries"|
|Season 3, Experiment No. 75|
|Upload date:||May 22, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Ezra Horne (temporary sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#74: Batteries|
|Next Episode:||#76: Portable TV|
- Ezra was present for the filming of this episode for the reason mentioned in the previous episode.
- This is the first time a microwave girl's plate ever broke. It becomes a common occurrence starting in season 6 (season 5 if you count Riley accidentally stepping on Jasmine's plate in the snow).
- At the end of the episode, Jory says about how they'll kick off season 4 by doing lithium polymer batteries. That didn't happen, but, of course, season 6 was off to a bang when lipo batteries were done in the third episode of the season.
- Jon mentions how they "need to get Helga ready for season 4", and how she'll be one of the only microwaves to make it past her season. In reality, Helga was the ONLY girl to make it past her season. See the retirement page for more details as to why this is.
- Jory says that they didn't have a fire extinguisher, but really, they had one inside of the house. This is unlike the toaster episode in season 6, where there really was no working fire extinguisher.
- This is the second battery experiment in a row.
- Jory: I mean, from here to here is protected. But here? It's just me that's protecting me, baby! You just gotta do it!
- Ezra: (in response to battery repeatedly falling inside Helga) You just can't keep it up, Jory!
Jory: I just can't keep it up in this microwave!
- Jon: Dude, you are maxing it to her right now!
Jory: It's a six-pack of batteries in there.
Jon: Yeah, she [Helga]'s used to things that are six... Inches! OH!
- Jon: That is great, dude! We just broke the Helga plate!
Ezra: We don't know that!
Jon: There's a good chance of it!