|"4x002 - Fireworks"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 77|
|Upload date:||July 2, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#76: Portable TV|
|Next Episode:||#78: Bubble gum|
- Jon legally purchased the fireworks from an American Indian reservation in Nevada.
- They microwaved three types of fireworks: snakes, bees, and a pyramid. It is the pyramid that badly injured Helga to the point if retirement.
- The USA/Olympics jacket Jory wears in this episode belongs to Jon's dad. Riley wears it during season 6 for episodes #161 and 162.
- The "I Want You to Get Into My Microwave" logo is available on shirts to buy.
- The "all hands to the deck" quote has been in every theme song since season 6; it is now a classic quote. It originated not in this episode but in the Panini Press parody Jory did with Zac and Ryan.
- The smoke/destruction from the fireworks was so great that Jory was able to write his name and "bad" (for "bad idea") on Helga's door.
- This is the first instance of a funeral montage.
- This was Helga's 15th (and final) experiment, and it solidified her track record as being the worst of any microwave, statistically speaking. 13 of her 15 ideas were bad ones.
- This is the 3rd episode which has gotten 1,000,000 views
- Jory: (singing to tune of "You're a Grand Ol' Flag") I'm a Yankee-Doodle-Jory, and I'm your Yankee-Doodle-host!
- Jory: It's to protect our nuts.
Jon: And our independence from the British!
- Jory: Her name is Helga, and she is the most beautiful microwave I have ever laid these eyes with these goggles on.
- Jory: I wonder how long I should put this in there for? July 4th... What is that?
Jory: 7:04! That makes me happy inside!
- Jon: It sounds like someone just died in there!
- Jory: I'm turning on all fans to "high", all fans to "high"! To your stations!
Jon: Maximum oscillation!
Jory: All hands to the deck! Am I right, am I right?
- Jon: Once again, you have devastated Helga in ways that I did not think were humanly possible!
Jory: I think I devastated Helga from sea to shining sea!
- Jory: Usually, it paints our microwave black. This painted it white!
- Jory: I'm going to go back to the fireworks, outside, where they should be!